Sanctuary Outdoor 2
Designed for both Outdoor and Indoor use, the Outdoor 2 can be placed almost anywhere. Built with Engineered Wood on the outside, Western Red Canadian Mahogany on the inside, wall insulation, double pane glass, and weather-resistant windows and roof, the Outdoor 2 can withstand the elements. The Outdoor 2 includes two True Wave® Full Spectrum heaters for a total of 1,000 watts of full-spectrum infrared. We use our True Wave Far Infrared heaters on the back walls, sidewalls, under the bench and in the floor. We also add a floor tile to the floor for easy cleaning.
• Medical Grade Chromotherapy Included.
• Bluetooth/MP3/Aux Audio with USB charging connection.
• Reservation mode so you can set your sauna to turn on up to 36 hours in the future.
• ELF shielding with the lowest ELF levels in the industry.
• Flawless furniture grade cabinetry with thick double pane glass to create a beautiful unique design.
• Comprehensive 5-year warranty on the sauna cabin and Limited Lifetime Warranty on the components and heaters.
• Easy Installation (normally about 90 minutes).
Check Out the Sanctuary Outdoor 2 Sauna on the 3D Viewer
Explore every inch of this product with an innovative 3D view! Take a closer look at the features and enjoy a better approach when planning your sauna installation.
It’s like visiting a showroom to shop for your favorite sauna but from the comfort and safety of your home. For more information about our products for sale, contact us today!
Sanctuary Outdoor 2
Want to learn more about this Jacuzzi® Infrared Sauna?
Benefits Of Infrared Saunas
Did you know that relaxing inside an infrared sauna can help to improve your health and wellness? In fact, there are many health and lifestyle benefits of owning and using an infrared sauna on a regular basis, such as:
- Eased muscle tension
- Soothed joint pain
- Improved sleep patterns
- Reduced feelings of stress
- Weight loss
- Improved appearance of skin and cellulite
- Increased metabolism and energy levels
- More time spent with loved ones
- Added value to your home
Features Of Jacuzzi® Infrared Saunas
Our Jacuzzi® Infrared Saunas are built with a modern design, durable materials and advanced features. This winning combination allows for an exceptional sauna experience, for many years to come. Let’s take a closer look at the features that help our infrared saunas to lead the industry.
- Western Red Canadian
- Mahogany or North
- American Basswood materials
- TrueWave combination carbon/ceramic far infrared heaters
- Digital keypad with smartphone control
- LED chromatherapy lights
- Ergonomic bench and backrest
- Furniture-grade cabinetry
- ELF shielding with the lowest ELF levels in the industry
For more information about the features and benefits of infrared saunas, contact our sauna experts at Lifestyle Outdoor.
Similar Jacuzzi® Saunas
Get Current Sale Price
Complete the form below for current sale price and we will be in touch shortly.
By entering my email, I consent to receive electronic communications from Lifestyle Outdoor.